- Continue services at Consulate Healthcare of Tallahassee on 5th Sundays
- Continue Feeding the Homeless at The Kearney Center and donating hats, gloves and Bibles
- Youth Prayer Breakfast and Fellowship/Winter*
- Youth Retreat/Fall and Spring*
- Continue socks drive for The Kearney Center, Consulate Healthcare of Tallahassee and Bethel Towers
Etiquette seminars for church, dating, movies, restaurants, home, school, hotels, parties, church gatherings, conventions, etc. are developed into most church sponsored activities.
Evangelism is developed into all church sponsored activities.
To provide Youth with wholesome spiritual activities that will foster Christian fellowship and enable them to develop a relationship with God and learn how to walk in the footsteps of Jesus and in proper relationships with their family, peers, neighbors and fellowman.
To develop the Christian character of our Youth so that they will become examples and soul winners for Christ.
Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Honour thy father and thy mother; that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
II Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.